Friday, September 21, 2007

My Football Picks!

OK, I said I would be back, and here I am. I am giving you my pick 3. These are surefire winners.

1) Troy -9.5 over UL Lafyette, Troy has had a monster schedule and are 2-1 against the odd makers. But look for them to win big on this one.

2) Cal -14 over Arizona. Cal is at home, and need all the wins they can get. They are putting a top rated Offense against the team that sputtered and failed against New Mexico State.

3) Florida Atlantic over North Texas. FA already upset Minneasota, and they beat a very good Middle Tennessee team as well. The only bump(errrrr. Wall) they hit. Is the beating Oklahoma State put on them. But North Texas is no OSU. Flor. Atlantic -7.

Thanks see you tomorrow with my best pro pick of the year!
Merlin

No comments: