Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shaq, trades and the Kings

Well, Geeoof, whatcha going to do? Did you deceide our team is not good enough to run with the big dogs?? A big player, like Pau Gasol is pretty much given away, Shawn Merion is up, and what? I hear the rumors from your famed Sportsline Crew, that Artest will be gone or not back. So are we going to make someone else better? Like what you did with the Hornets, or the Magic with you trades.
But what is the Suns thinking? They have a great center when he is healthy on a running team. Shaq cant keep up, so your going to leave him in the backcourt and play 4 on 5? And his salary. My god, he is a salary cap byhimself. Sometimes, it should be Shaq and say, let me take a pay cut, as this is one of the best teams in the NBA and this will get me my next couple of rings prior to me bailing out of the league.

No comments: