Saturday, December 2, 2006

Kings and the Two Step

I am trying my best to give Mussleman a chance, but someone has to tell me how Kevin Martin last night led the team in scoring, then didn't get a second look? Also, why didn't he play at the end of the game. The reserves did great against the Dallas Reserves. So why not play K-Mart. it wasn't like he was tired as he was on the bench alot! And ever since he was proclaimed on the NBA website as a front runner with the most improved player of the year, he is now a non-role player.

This is a sign of Geoff Petrie and the lack of work he has done in the off season. The team looks the same, the big thing is yea he added a few players, but they took place of the people who are gone. Same look, same outcome. Also, I don't see the Kings pushing the fans to vote for him to go to the All Star Game. Some say that is cheap, but look at Yao Ming, he is the number one vote getter in the league. I wonder why???? If we have the best fans in the league, why don't we show it.

So again, I say BYE-BYE Geoff, we now know it wasn't you that made the Greatest Show on Earth, it was luck.....

No comments: