Friday, October 1, 2010

Today, I am born again in Social Media

In 2008 when I started the website www.thesportssupergenius.com website, a lot has happened. Everything has come to ahead now that Social Networking has come out and will be sweeping the theaters this week. I learned one way to get into the systems and minds of people is to go deep into the boundaries of the law, hack into email storage locations and get other people who were on the fringe of breaking down the barriers of legal and illegal operations.

I saw the movie yesterday, The Social Network, went to a unadvertised theater that was showing the movie, and to my surprise, only four people including myself was there. I seen how he did it, and I seen what happened along the way to 500 Million people. What I was surprised was the key to the explosion of Facebook's was really Shawn Fanning. The idea wasn't his, but his experience, although may be changed for movies, was the key to the start up of the Facebook. He told the team to be careful of the crooks and pirates, although he was wanting more than what he was offered. He became what he was preventing Mark from getting into with other people.

But my attempt in the social networking starts today, and the one thing I can say, that the Facebook is now considered a tool to get other companies in the forefront of the business world. I will use this to get my people who may tell 2 more people about my site. The difference is I am attempting to get the people who uses sports as myself, as an outlet of life. I want my brand out their.

So people of the bloggisphere my Product line is "The Sports Super Genius" and here is my story. And I am looking for people who want to be a part of the new way of communicating to join me. Send me your stories, rants, raves, or what ever you want. You may get paid for that view. Welcome to the rebirth of the Sports Super Genius. A website and podcast about you and your views.

www.thesportssupergenius.com

George

No comments: