Thursday, October 14, 2010

What is a good Top 25

When the AP posts their Top 25 that is the standard. Well until about 8 years ago when someone invented the BCS. So why isn't my Top 25 rated that highly? I had Alabama ranked longer than any other poll. I now have a small school ranked at Number 1. I guess I do not understand the love of the Buckeye. They have lost in most of the major bowls in the past several years. So why the jump to Number 1 or yet even have them at #2?

Last year, the BCS upset me when they matched the two BCS Busters against each other. Florida got by with a bye in their bowl game, while Boise State and TCU had to play each other. This year, a Big 12 BCS team may fall the same plight. Nebraska is going to try to take out the Big 12, but unlike Alabama, if Nebraska fails one time, they are out of the BCS contest. Bama in my twisted mind, could win out and win the SEC Title game, and still remain in the BCS Championship.

Last thing I need to touch on, this whole John Elway thing, how can a guy be so smart yet so stupid? I see this time and time again, these guys give thousands to millions away to unknown. Well if you know anyone with a couple 10 thousand dollars, have him invest in me!! I am always looking.

No comments: