Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What have I learned?

Today, I was waiting at a local bank to open an account, when low and behold, I was reading fortune magazine. On the cover was the Down Fall of Google. How can a website loose it touch? The article even read that 65% of all searches comes from Google. That means what ever is left, gets the rest. Google has its own platform for cell phones, Android, it owns YouTube, plus a bunch of other items that generates web buzz including blogger! So, why is Google Done? What determines that a search engine that I actually respect, who is now a verb, that its run is over? They talked about Facebook. OK, first four years ago, it was MySpace, 8 years ago, it was classmates. So why would I believe that Google is going downhill? Just because a magazine says they are? The search engine platform like Yahoo, is a joke. They are into news and sports. Pay for stories. Google has been the standard in search platform, they are really the best in getting website advertising with google adsense. People have talked about Facebook fan sites, I have yet to have a hit from their add formats. Why is this? They overload pages with several adds at once.

But anyway, back to Sports. Barry Zito. The Z man is out for the playoffs! How can the highest paid roster player be off the roster? I just wonder if he is going to be paid? Well, keep following my blogs on the www.thesportssupergenius.com for other sports blogs. Thanks for following me!

No comments: