Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The worm hole

Writing a book:

I never wrote a book, but I think now maybe the best time I am going to use this format as my book that I am going to write.

 My day started as any other senior in High School, being in a small town, life was boring, the economy was not good. And I was a lucky high school kid who landed a job in a gas station. It was in June when I walked in this gas station and the manager was playing a game on his phone, he didnt even look up and said "Bathroom is around the back" I was actually kinda startled, one I didnt need the bathroom, and two why would he say that? I spoke back"Sir I am looking for a job, I need to make some money this summer." He gave me that stare as he just lost what ever he was playing, and said "What" I have 100's of applications, and you walk in and just ask? Have you not hear of Indeed? He asks in this like bothersome voice.
 No I haven't but I can apply Indeed if that is what you want, or you can just give me the job and we can go on, plus I think you are playing World War 3, (A War simulator game) and I know cheat codes to help you farm gold. And like that Rick the manager, goes on and says your hired, what is your name? I said John, John Williams. And he looked up in amazement, and replies back and says you are the John Williams I said, I didn't know I was famous.
 See I won the Texas State wrestling championship, and the town I live in we only had three wrestlers, then I won the junior under 18 Karate tournament as well. So I guess the papers made a big deal of both.
 So then began my summer of pumping gas, changing tires, doing oil changes, and helping Rick make Supreme Commander in the World War 3 phone app game.But despite my fame I was single in the high school life. While football players gathered all of the attention in school a part time wrestling program where I have to find opponents in the neighboring cities on a off night as there is only 3 of us, does not make people notice me. Actually, The football letterman dinner was tied into me getting my state championship ring.
 But it was summer and off I go into the world of business.

No comments: