Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Who am I

Ok you heard about why I live in Riesel, now you have me. I guess being the star of this journal, I am a average kid. My Junior year was a strange one, it started out bringing my twin brothers to school. My father purchased me a Nissan Sentra that ran OK, my mother had a mini van and him well he is in Texas so he has a 95 F250 pick up fully restored. Riesel is 12 miles outside of Waco Texas it is on the highway 6 and it is basically a speed trap between Waco and College Station, here the fans are split between Texas, Baylor, and Texas A&M for college teams everyone loves the Cowboys, and Riesel Texas is the football team that people would give up a leg for a state championship. It is always hot, and like a few others I live in a house on 100 acres. There is a  Neighborhood, which has cable and internet as it is built around the school, the rest of the area is farm land. The farm I live on is called Mt Moriah. Why? That is the name of the house the house is on Mt Moriah Drive. My father owns this place it is on 150 acres, Man Made ponds called tanks, 40 plus cows, beef Herefords mainly for breeding, But. The house being 100 plus years old make it interesting in the winter.
 I took Karate and wrestled in a Waco Do Jo, my instructor Coach Mack was awesome marine, collegiate wrestler, Karate master, and great in hand to hand, my father was not a fan. I never knew why. My other hobby was to play video games like many kids, me and my best friend Mike and another John, started teaching ourselves some coding, and of course thank to the internet how to break games and get codes for the games we played, so the fall semester finally came out here there isn’t much to do but Play football or other hobbies, mud running meeting up with friends calling each other names, etc. So back to our first day, Principal Coppa announced that the fall and winter sports will have a spring banquet vs two. So right away me and the  8 basketball players and the three wrestlers are in trouble. The entire staff and football team is upset we have these other sports. So after home room, I was lucky Study hall. And then she came in a thing of beauty never seen anything like her a cross between Jennifer Anniston and Sandra Bullock except shorter hair to her collar never seen her before, I was in a Spanish class, I had nothing to study first day first period. And then she walked up to me and said is this seat taken, I said no you want me to move? I was nervous, she said no silly, this one. And then I realized other than in Dungeon Master I never spoke to a girl/lady before, She then pointed at the desk in front of me, while bending over she had a necklace, with a leather string, a hammer looking medallion with a bright purple stone in the hammer itself. It was awesome plus I could see her bra. OK, mom I am a kid, yes it excited me.






No comments: